Thursday, December 16, 2010

World at Large: Music inspired hotel opens in Berlin

A world first concept for hotel design has just been brought to life in the heart of Berlin. The nhow Berlin hotel takes a unique approach to hospitality, with the very first music hotel.

Featuring state of the art design and eye popping architecture, musical influences are incorporated into every corner of the hotel. New York designer Karim Rashid has directed the design of the hotel which also features a high end recording studio with panoramic views of Berlin. Berlin graffiti artists are also letting loose on one of the feature walls of the hotel. Sitting directly on the river Spree, this hotel is one of a kind- check it out!






Image credit: nhow-hotels.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! What a hotel, I can't believe in my eye's.I love the hotel's unique design and I am really happy that know A world first concept for hotel design has just been brought to life in the heart of Berlin. Thanks for sharing with this amazing blog. I am very impressed of design, style etc.
    Best Regards
    Discount hotels in Barcelona

    ReplyDelete